In the coming months, I plan to feature some very awesome stories from JM that many of you have probably never heard (read that as “read”) before. It will take some time, as it involves about 300 (likely more) frayed and yellowed print-outs I have lovingly kept among my treasured possessions dating back to 1997. This means I will be typing them up by hand, so any typos are mine — not Judith’s. (She is, as you know, a goddess, and above such mortal things as typos.) Also, it is important to note that this material is cited from Simon & Schuster’s Rememberboard, formerly located at SimonSaysLove.com, now SimonandSchuster.com.
- The Scariest Moments of Her Writing Career
- Real Life Experiences in Books
- JM, On Basing Characters on Real People
On Her Books
- JM, On Which of Her Books & Characters Are Her Favorite
- JM, On Why “Mormon Mouseketeer” Was Removed from Paradise
- Would Whitney Have Ever Told Clayton She’d Intended to Elope with Paul?
- Was Whitney Raped? (pertains to original 1985 version of WML)